This position is primarily responsible for welcoming visitors, directing guests, and providing customer service to our tenants by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serve as brand ambassador by positively representing MRP’s mission, vision, and values.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department. Retrieves and delivers messages or transfers calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Supports guests and building tenants with daily needs including mail distribution, responding to general questions and inquiries promptly and thoroughly.
- Enhances community and guest experience by diligently supporting and enthusiastically engaging with guests and building tenants.
- Monitors visitor access and issues parking passes when required.
- Updates and maintains conference room calendars, electronic filing systems, tenant contact lists, building email distribution lists, and various tracking sheets to include utilities, invoices, service contracts, COIs, etc.
- Maintains copier/fax machines, assists users, sends/scans faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Orders, receives, and maintains office and kitchen supplies, as well as amenity space supplies.
- Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Develops and fosters professional relationships with tenants to ensure top customer service.
- Ensures tenants are informed of upcoming events, building holidays and scheduled maintenance.
- Plan tenant and marketing events
- Develop and manage relationships with event vendors to assist with planning, tracking, executing, and paying for events and amenity space supplies.
- Ensures the space is clean and well-cared for by managing cleaning and maintenance vendor services as well as managing ticket request; ensures timely completion of service requests.
- Coordinates tenant moves and deliveries by providing keys, access cards, signage, freight elevator use, etc.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
Assists Assistant Property Manager and/or Property Manager with monthly tasks such as:
o Running and sending rent ups
o Running monthly reports from Yardi
o Coding property invoices
o Assist with creating monthly bill backs
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Sales experience and/or a hospitality or customer service background, experience in commercial real estate a plus.
- Concierge and event planning experience is a plus
- Personable and approachable with a strong customer service orientation
- Reliable and consistent with strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; detail-oriented, strong multi-tasker
- Able to proactively own and execute designated tasks independently
- Basic computer proficiency preferred: Google Drive, Excel, Gmail, and basic printer troubleshooting, Word, Excel, Yardi/MRI, social networks, blogs, etc.
- An affinity for fostering connections & collaboration between colleagues, customers, and clients
- Strong work ethic & entrepreneurial spirit; our team is self-disciplined and motivated
- Experience with business operations and management is ideal.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Planning/Organizing – Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism – Approaches situations in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats everyone with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
MRP is an equal opportunity employer. Our values center on the notion where we are part of a team that is respectful, where you are appreciated and allowed to be yourself. We recognize that greater diversity in the workforce results in greater profitability and value creation. We help build the communities where people live, and work and we are committed to always do that in a way that celebrates inclusivity.
Reasonable accommodations will be provided in compliance with the ADA and applicable state and local laws.