The Marketing Content Manager would assist the office leasing team and the Director of Marketing in creating a marketing strategy for the growth and expansion of Heyday, MRP’s new elevated services platform. In addition, where responsibilities overlap, this candidate may assist with creating marketing materials for MRP Realty as well. Ideal candidate has a solid understanding of digital marketing principles, marketing automation, can create marketing material and collateral, and is savvy with all social media platforms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plans and implements Heyday’s marketing and communications strategy with support from Director of Marketing
- Manages and oversees social media content for Heyday, and MRP Realty where applicable
- Helps implement robust user acquisition campaigns for both Heyday and individual assets using all digital marketing channels as well as third-party technologies and platforms
- Responsible for the interface between corporate markets and site implementation of initiatives
- Identifies partnership opportunities to improve brand awareness with new customer segments
- Maximizes trends & insights in order to optimize spend and performance
- Monitors and maintains marketing budgets and usage.
- Assists in implementing Heyday’s public relations programs, including press releases and events
- Responsible for creative ideation and client pitches
- Responsible for updating and creating all collateral for individual pitches and corporate marketing material
- Creates and implements promotional marketing materials and events
- Works with events team to coordinate roll-out of initiatives at properties
- Assists in changing copy on website and improving website design for both Heyday and MRP
- Serves as the point of contact for digital marketing third party vendors, collects results, helps analyze the program
- Creates leasing collateral in conjunction with leasing teams, both internal and external
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, plus 2 to 4 years of direct related experience.
- Experience managing social media platforms and working knowledge of ad serving tools and analytics
- Adobe Creative Suite, to include Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator
- Proficient in WordPress
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits strong collaboration and integrity
- Passion for a high level of client service
LOCATION: Washington, D.C., please submit your resume along examples of materials to support the skills referenced in the summary to email@example.com
MRP is an equal opportunity employer. Our values center on the notion where we are part of a team that is respectful, where you are appreciated and allowed to be yourself. We recognize that greater diversity in the workforce results in greater profitability and value creation. We help build the communities where people live and work and we are committed to always doing that in a way that celebrates inclusivity.Tags: Commercial Real Estate, Content Manager, design, Marketing, Social Media